What can I do?
Below we're lifting up all of the ways that local groups from across the country — indie clinics, funds, Reproductive Justice organizations, and clinic escorts — are calling on folks to take action and directly support their work on the ground!
- Lilith Fund —
* Donate! This link splits donation between all TX abortion funds
* Visit & share needabortion.org, a resource for Texans, by Texans about how to get an abortion
* Follow on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for updates and calls to action
* And talk to someone in your life about why abortion access is important to you!
- Frontera Fund —
* Donate! We are providing financial support for abortion care, and we aren't going anywhere.
- South Texans for Reproductive Justice —
* Donate & Support the “Make it Rain Plan B” fundraiser!
- Whole Woman's Health & Whole Woman's Health Alliance
* Donate to the Stigma Relief Fund to get TX patients they need as quickly as possible
- COLOR (Colorado Organization for Latina Opportunity and Reproductive Rights)
* Donate to COLOR today: Support our community-rooted work in order to empower Latinxs in Colorado, and to advocate for proactive policy priorities that lead to reproductive justice for ALLL
* Volunteer with COLOR: Whether you live in Texas, Mississippi, California, or Colorado, all people deserve access to the abortion care they need, when they need it, in the community they live in, and trust! If you feel the same way, join COLOR as a volunteer and be part of our movement for reproductive justice!
* Our collective voices are our power! We need Latinxs to register to vote. We are one of the largest voting blocks in this country, and we have the power to vote for a representative, inclusive, and accountable government!
* Call your CO Senators and demand they pass The Women’s Health Protection Act (WHPA) to protect the right to abortion access nationwide and the E.A.C.H. Act of 2021 to end the Hyde Amendment and Restore Insurance Coverage for Abortion Care.
- A Woman's Choice of Jacksonville —
* A copycat Texas style 6-week abortion ban was filed in the FL House by Representative Webster Barnaby (HD-27). We're asking folks to Call your FL State Representative and tell them “No Abortion Ban in Florida!” Your representative's information can be found here. CALL SCRIPT: “My name is ______ and I am calling to express my opposition to HB167, Rep. Barnaby’s extreme abortion ban. I am calling to ask my Representative to focus on important issues facing our state instead of banning abortion. A majority of Floridians support Roe v. Wade and we will not tolerate this unconstitutional attack on our freedoms.”
* Support us, your local independent abortion clinic! Communities need clinics and we need your support — whether volunteering to be a clinic escort, becoming a patient, or donating to a local abortion fund, like Florida Access Network.
* The Women's Health Protection Act (WHPA) has passed the US House. This federal law would bar states from passing medically unnecessary bans on abortion and ensure more equitable access to abortion in every state. Call your U.S. Senators today and pass WHPA now.
* And AWC is also hiring in Jacksonville!
- Tampa Bay Abortion Fund —
* Are you a self-starter? We need volunteers! Sign up here.
* Donate to the fund!
* And follow us on Instagram / Twitter / Facebook for more info & calls to action!
KANSAS & OKLAHOMA:
- Hope Medical Group for Women —
* For anyone wishing to donate to clinics trying to take care of Texas women, they can donate to Keep our Clinics and The Rabbi Ronald Goldstein Fund
NEW MEXICO / NATIONAL:
- Indigenous Women Rising —
* Donate to IWR's Abortion Fund open to all Indigenous people in the United States and Canada
NEW YORK / NATIONAL:
- Women Have Options Ohio —
* Volunteer Signup & Donate!
- URGE (Unite for Reproductive & Gender Equity)
* Click here to check out all the ways you can get involved!
- Feminist Flag Corps (Columbus) —
* Instagram / Facebook / Twitter
- Capital Care Clinic Escorts (Toledo) —
- The Women's Centers —
Check out the comprehensive list of #MarchAND actions & resources for PA that includes:
* Donate! To…
– Women's Medical Fund, Philly's abortion fund
– Western Pennsylvania Fund for Choice
– The Women's Centers' abortion access fund
* Volunteer as a clinic escort! With…
– Philadelphia Women's Center, Philly's indie clinic
– Pittsburgh, PA
– Planned Parenthood Southeastern Pennsylvania (PPSP)
* Thank an Abortion Provider in PA
- Falls Church Healthcare Center —
* Donate to abortion funds like Access to Reproductive Care and Health (ARCH) Patient Fund
* Become a clinic escort in your community
* VOTE in statewide elections! VA has a very closely contested gubernatorial race this November as well as elections for all state delegates