Wanna protect abortion access but don't know how?
Abortion Access Front has created the ultimate activist guide to help you do just this! We brought together many of the most impactful leaders in the abortion movement from across the landscape of abortion access to have a series of conversations and from that created accessible videos to guide you in your journey and help you find where you can have the most impact for abortion access.
Want to learn more about what's actually helpful to your local abortion clinic? We've got you. Confused about how to support abortion patients? Got that covered too. Itching to make concrete policy change on a state and local level? There's a video for that. Love getting loud, creative, and maybe even disruptive? We do too and we've got a video to tell you all about it.
This kick-off to Abortion Access Front’s ongoing Operation Save Abortion is available to view below and on our Youtube channel. At any time you can get your friends together to watch the sessions together and plan how YOU will make a difference for abortion access in YOUR community using our Activity and House Party Guide in English here and in Spanish here! Then, check out our Activist Toolkit for resources from across the movement to help you immediately get to work on enacting change in your community.
Meet the panelists: Your Guides to Finding Your Abortion Activism Groove
- Aurea Bolaños Perea – Colorado Organization for Latina Opportunity and Reproductive Rights (COLOR)
- Mariely Neris Rodriguez – Brigid Alliance
- Jessica Gonzalez-Rojas – NYS Assemblywoman
- Dr. Yaschica Robinson – Alabama Women's Center for Reproductive Alternatives
- Dr. DeShawn Taylor – Desert Star Family Planning
- Kwajelyn Jackson – Feminist Women's Health Center & Abortion Care Network
- Arpita Appannagari – National Institude for Reproductive Health
- Rockie Gonzalez – Frontera Fund
- Lizz Winstead – Abortion Access Front
- Niharika Rao – New York City for Abortion Rights
- Renee Bracey Sherman – We Testify
- Oriaku Njoku – Access Reproductive Care Southeast (ARC)
- Viva Ruiz – Thank God for Abortion
- Marie Khan – Midwest Access Coalition
- Jay Thibodeau – Abortion Care Network
- Kristin Hady – Toledo Abortion Center Escorts / Abortion Access Front
- Moji Alawode-EL – Abortion Access Front
- Adaku Utah – National Network of Abortion Funds
- Amada Kifferly – The Women's Centers
- Erin Jorgensen – Shout Your Abortion
- Poonam Dreyfus-Pai – All Options
- Molly Gaebe – Abortion Access Front