Rev. Rusty Thomas: The Not-So-Grand Dragon
National director of Operation Save America
Location: Waco, TX
- Director of Elijah Ministries, Inc.
- Director of Ministry of Helps, Inc.
- Blames 9/11 on legalized abortion.
- Defended Mall Pariah and overall creep Roy Moore, calling criticism of him “demonic”
- Thinks abortion is the REAL racism against Black people.
- Makes use of his “classical theater training” — read: strong diaphragm! — to say abortion leads to “Nazism.”
- President of “Rachel’s Park Memorial”, an actual memorial park for fetuses, featuring the “Tomb of the Unknown Baby.”
Jason Storms: OSA #2
Assistant National Director of Operation Save America
Location: Milwaukee, WI
- Chief Evangelist Officer (get it?) at Mercy Seat Church in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Operates the Faithful Soldier School of Evangelism/Summer Camp, which teaches kids:
- To distrust the mainstream media (gotta start ‘em early!)
- How to “defend” Christianity in this terrible secular world.
- That homosexuality, abortion, and the separation of church and state, are diseases as infectious as COVID.
- People who get abortions should be prosecuted as murderers: “A mother who has knowingly, willingly chosen to kill her own child out of pure selfish motives, she's guilty as a murderer in the eyes of the law.”
- Has said conservatives are willing to pick up their guns to kill “Marxists” and liberals, who are “forcing a revolution.”
FUN FACT: Obsessed with Braveheart. No really, just look at his Facebook.
Matt Trewhella: Drill Sergeant In The Fetus Army!
Spiritual guide for OSA leader Rusty Thomas, Founder of Missionaries to the Preborn and DefyTyrants Location: Milwaukee, WI
- Pastor at Mercy Seat Church in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, along with Jason Storms.
- Founder of Missionaries to the Preborn/Defy Tyrants.
- Signed a statement in 1993 declaring that the man who assassinated abortion provider Dr. David Gunn in Florida had committed “justifiable homicide.”
- Convicted arsonist and car thief who has been arrested multiple times for his anti-abortion harassment plots.
- Father of 11.
- Anti-vaxxer/COVID-denier/home-schooling conspiracy theorist.
FUN FACT: He’s the kind of grandpa kids run from: “This Christmas, I want you to do the most loving thing. I want you to buy each of your children an SKS rifle and 500 rounds of ammunition.” And all you asked for was a butterscotch!
Russell Hunter: Lobbyist/Fetal Pornographer
Co-founder and Leader of Abolish Human Abortion
Location: Norman, OK
- Abolish Human Abortion
His Political Work
- Leader of “Free The States” (which is basically the EMILY’s List for white dudes running for office on a “death penalty for abortion doctors” platform)
- Will not promote any candidate who doesn’t support murder charges for an abortion provider or patient.
- Abortion and rape are wrong for the same reason.
- The abolition of the fetus is the same as the abolition of slavery.
- Arrested in 2019 for DWI.
- Spends free time drawing demons giving abortions, to put on T-shirts and posters!
Flip Benham: Fallen Hero Who’s Still In The Picture For Some Reason
Former OR/OSA Director
Location: Charlotte, NC
His Ministries and Beliefs
- :: SEE OUR OTHER BLOG :: under “WHERE ON EARTH DID OSA COME FROM?”
FUN FACT: During Covid he has been protesting at clinics in a Zorro mask, because of course, “covid is a hoax”
Jeff Durbin: Anti-Abortion Movement’s Version of a Morning Zoo Host
Founder Apologia Studios
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Apologia Church
- Anti-abortion ministry based in Phoenix. Along with Durbin, its pastors Luke Pierson, and Zack Morgan will speak at this year’s OSA conference.
- Producer, Apologia Studios. It’s kind of like being the captain of “The 700 Club,” but for millennials and a variety of men’s rights beardos.
- Produces much of the media for Operation Save America and many other extremist groups.
- His films Babies Are Murdered Here and Babies Are Still Murdered Here feature anti-abortion activists justifying their harassment of patients at clinics. Often the footage is from unwilling participants, as in patients trying to enter clinics for abortions.
FUN FACT: Has been called The Mortal Kombat of Abortion Ministries
In a nutshell, he believes the biggest problem with the anti-abortion movement is that it’s been TOO nice. Actual quote from his End Abortion Now campaign:
“It is our humble assertion that the modern day Anti-Choice movement has failed to end abortion because they have abandoned this sure foundation and elected to fight on the basis of neutrality rather than Scripture.”