Actions you can take right now
Learn how to support abortion patients, your local abortion clinic, create policy change, or just be a bad ass disrupter of forced-birth extremists. We've got videos to tell you all about it.
Fun and rewarding group or solo activity! Write postcards of appreciation and support to abortion providers across the country that need some love! All info and directions in our lil toolkit right here.
Abortion Access Front is proud to lead this initiative that creates & shares tools for calling out anti-abortion fake clinics—online and IRL! Learn all about these creeps and take action at ExposeFakeClinics.com
Want to meaningfully support independent abortion providers in TX or in your own community? Help directly by ordering items off clinic wish lists here!
If politicians want to make laws governing our repro systems, then let's make them realize how horrendously little they actually know about the bodies they claim authority over.
Join Abortion Access Front as we expose anti-abortion extremists online and through direct action!
Tools for Activists
- A DIY Guide to Feminist Cybersecurity (HACK*BLOSSOM)
- Digital Defense Fund provides training on cyber security, doxxing prevention, and safer communications
- How to Become an Abortion Clinic Escort (The Cut)
- Know Your Rights: Protesters' Rights (ACLU)
- Your Rights if Police Question You (If/When/How)
- Anti Surveillance Protest Guide (Mask On Zone)
Resources for Abortion Access
FIND ABORTION CARE:
- I Need An A — abortion provider finder for anywhere in the U.S.
- Abortion Care Network — independent abortion clinics care for the majority of people seeking abortion care in the US!
- Abortion on Demand — telemedicine abortion care
- Plan C / AidAccess / SASS — info about safe, self-managed abortion with pills
Financial & Logistical support:
- National Network of Abortion Funds — find your local fund here
- Practical Support Organizations can also help with additional costs of accessing abortion (transportation, housing, childcare, etc.)
- NAF Hotline Fund
- All-Options Talkline: 1-888-493-0092 — If you are pregnant and unsure how to feel or what to do next, or want to talk about a past or current experience with abortion, adoption, parenting, infertility or pregnancy loss, you’ve found the right place
- Reprocare Healthline: 1-833-226-7821 — anonymous, peer-based emotional support, medical information, and referrals for people having an abortion at home with pills
- Faith Aloud — compassionate and nonjudgmental support from trained clergy and religious counselors (All-Options)
- We Testify — abortion storytelling
- Judicial Bypass Wiki — Get an abortion without a parent involved (If/When/How)
- Repro Legal Helpline: 1-844-868-2812 — abortion law, self managed abortion, and your rights (If/When/How)
- Repro Legal Defense Fund – bail & defenses for people who are investigated, arrested, or prosecuted for self-managed abortion (If/When/How)
- C.A. Goldberg Victims' Rights Law Firm — harassment of abortion providers, patients, and advocates
Education & Advocacy Resources
- Reproductive Justice Framework (SisterSong Women of Color Collective)
- Abortion On Our Own Terms — An advocacy coalition around self-managed abortion
- Resources for Journalists Reporting on Abortion — If you’re writing an article about abortion, you can use this resource as a starting place to ensure accurate and compassionate reporting.
- Guttmacher Institute — reproductive health research
- Black Mamas Matter Alliance — advocacy, research, organizing, and shifting culture for Black maternal health, rights, and justice
- All* Above All — unites organizations and individuals to build support for lifting the bans that deny abortion coverage
- National Latina Institute for Reproductive Justice — builds Latina/x power to fight for the fundamental human right to reproductive health, dignity, and justice
- Media Matters — monitors, analyzes, and corrects conservative misinformation in the U.S. media
- Equity Forward — watchdog project that seeks to ensure transparency and accountability among anti-reproductive health advocates
- National Institute for Reproductive Health — partners with communities to build coalitions, launch campaigns, and successfully advocate for policy change
- Patient Forward — building the power of later abortion patients to secure access to abortion throughout pregnancy for everyone
- UnRestrict Minnesota — campaign to educate the public and end restrictive abortion laws in MN
- Safe2choose.org — Through a person-centered and on-demand counselling and referral model, safe2choose provides accurate guidance on different abortion methods. Counselling services are facilitated through a secure live chat facility on the safe2choose.org website and via email. Counsellors provide locally relevant, culturally sensitive, and around-the-clock support.
Howtouseabortionpill.org — shares facts and resources about the abortion pill – what to consider beforehand, where to acquire quality abortion pills, how to use them safely, what to expect, and when to seek medical help if necessary. The chatbot Ally can answer all abortion pill questions. She’s available 24/7, speaks 5 languages, is accessible across multiple platforms and all conversations are private and confidential.